Posted: August 16th, 2016
North Idaho Labor Council & Spokane Regional Labor Council
Posted: May 11th, 2016
Are you going to Democrat State Convention?
Then join us for the Women’s Caucus Luncheon on Saturday June 18 in the Laurel/Juniper Room. Come meet and get to know our new Democratic Women Candidates for 2016.
We will have our door prize courtesy of Jeanne Buell, a 50/50 and an Auction item.
You must be an active member to attend. Join or Renew your Membership.
Posted: March 28th, 2016
Newly elected Officers and Representatives:
(left to right) Barb Harris, IDW Chair; Gini Ballou, IDWC Vice Chair; Donna Pence, State Representative for Dist.26; Janie Davidson, Blaine County Central Committee Chair; Bev Robinson, IDWC Secretary; Betty Murphy, IDWC Regional Director 5; Elaine Smith, State Representative for Dist.29; Not shown: Hannah Sharp, IDWC Regional Director 4; Linda Leeuwrik, IDWC Regional Director 6.
Posted: February 24th, 2016
February 28 at 8:00 am.
Our keynote speaker is Andrea Wassner. Andrea works at the Social Security Office in Boise. She is also on the Board of the State AFL/CIO. She will speak on the topic of Social Security.
- Dottie Stimpson Award
- Prize Drawing (Win an Insignia/Flex 8″ Tablet. Only if we have your Email.)
- IDWC Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary
- Region Directors for Region 2, 4, and 6
- Region 2 Counties: Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis and Nez Perce.
- Region 4 Counties: Ada, Boise, Elmore and Valley.
- Region 6 Counties: Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Butte, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida and Power.
Note: Region Directors must reside in one of the counties of that region.
Posted: December 11th, 2015