IDWC Board Members
The IDWC is a forum for Idaho Democratic Women to focus on issues of concern, to increase involvement of women in the Democratic Party, to contribute to and to work for Democratic candidates, and to encourage and prepare more women to run for and be elected to public offices at all levels of government.
The IDWC is about party building. The IDWC believes a strong two-party system is crucial to the future of Idaho and the voice of women is important in achieving this goal.
The IDWC believes in the Democratic Party – The Party working for America’s values:
- Expanding Education Opportunities
- Improving Economic Opportunities
- Strengthening Idaho’s Families
- Protecting Our Environment
- Enhancing the Quality of Life within Our Communities